12.08.2010

Playlist: $ /\/ 0 \/\/

I like to make playlists, it's what I do. I figured I'd channel that into something productive and turn it into another semi -regular section. BEHOLD, the first playlist.
This is a slimmed down version of my snowboarding playlist, compiled over many years of watching snow and skate movies and collecting mixtapes from friends. What you see before you is the bare essentials required to enjoy any powder day.




1) Mint Royale - "Show Me (Ft. De La Soul)" - The most standard song in existence
2) The Fitness - "Analog Synths" - 90's Dance-punk outfit from Seattle
2) Solvent - "My Radio (Dr. Lektroluv Remix)" - Best song to snowboard to in the world
3) Dramarama - "Anything, Anything" - Jeff Anderson's song in Full Metal Edges, R.I.P
4) Midwest Product - "Swamp" - Chill IDM-type electro, just download the whole album
5) The Sounds - "Queen of Apology" - Before there was Uffie, there was The Sounds.
6) Sweatshop Union - "Cut Back (Since June)" - Dope Canadian hip-hop guys
7) Pretty Lights - "I Can See it in Your Face" - Self explanatory
8) Fischerspooner - "All We Are" - It sounds like snow falling
9) Solvent - "Panel Of Experts" - More chill electro for glade runs
10) Thievery Corporation - "Lebanese Blonde" - Good to zone out to
11) Youth Brigade - "I Hate My Life" - Awesome.
12) Mr. Airplane Man - "Not Living At All" - Terminally chill
13) Ratatat - "Lex" - I only put one Ratatat song on here, but I usually just put them all.
14) Reggie & The Full Effect - "Apocolypse WOW!" - Synth-punk for the slopes
15) The Stooges - "Gimme Danger" - Classic.

There it is, Boom. One or two didn't have links, but the chances are you probably know how to find a song and download it yourself if you're reading this. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. lol before uffie. that girls a freak. uffie< ke$ha

    ReplyDelete