5.22.2011

Trampled by Turtles - "Wait So Long"

I've never heard grass played quite like this. "Beardgrass" or "Banjocore" are the two most applicable genres if you want to classify this song. This is the single off TBT's recent release 'Palomino', and it's fucking awesome. I don't think most humans can even play a banjo at that speed, or release three consecutive albums that don't have a bad track on them. This is all I've been listening to for weeks, and I still haven't found a song to disagree with. Check out the video below, and then two incredible covers below that. If you love this long time, go buy 'Blue Sky and the Devil'.



Download
_________________________________________________________

Trampled by Turtles - "Where Is My Mind?"

Trampled by Turtles - "Don't Think Twice (It's Alright)"




No comments:

Post a Comment