7.29.2010

Mac Lethal - "Calm Down Baby"

If I could only listen to one rapper for the rest of my life, it'd be Mac Lethal. A bold statement, I know, but he's fucking awesome. He reps Kansas City, Skoal, Wu-Tang, Wilco, whiskey, dosing up, and being an honest dude.

"My name is Mac Sheldon, I'm a fire-sign Leo
Alcoholic, anti-mall, anti-hero
Anti-soccer mom, anti-hipster; pro-eating captain-crunch-cereal-for-dinner
Pro-taking-bong-hits-to-cure-your-depression,
and pro-demo cd; if you got one let me check it
But never ask me what the hell I'm laughing about,
See ya later, I'ma go take a nap on the couch, alright?"

Just listen.




Watch
Download (Live from Daytrotter, Also features "Rotten Apple Pie", "Pound That Beer", and "Die Slow"

You can download his album "11:11" here, but seriously just buy it, every song is fucking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment