5.27.2010

Lemon Jelly - "Lost Horizons"

Every now and then you come across something amazing without even looking. Lemon Jelly's album "Lost Horizons" was one of those things. It appeared in my car on a drive down to the beach, thanks to Davey Doublestuf, and has literally not left my CD player since. Lemon Jelly is an electronic duo from Britain who haven't done anything together for almost a decade now, and although I'm not even sure I have the title of their album correct here, it doesn't matter. It's super-stoney blissed-out electro-trip-hop for sunny days, with plenty of catchy hooks and a lot of good grooves. Just download all the tracks, I promise there won't be a single one you don't like.



Download the whole album HERE

Lemon Jelly - "Stay With You"

No comments:

Post a Comment